Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas
with Jalapeño Mango Salsa & Ranch
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 4 tbsp hot sauce (divided)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 lime, half juiced, half cut into wedges (divided)
- 1 oz pickled jalapeños
- 2 gluten-free tortillas
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 oz vegan mozzarella
- ¼ cup vegan ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Add cauliflower, paprika, just half the hot sauce, 1 tsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt to a foil-lined baking sheet and toss. Bake until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Add mango, lime juice, and just half the pickled jalapeños to a medium bowl. Toss the jalapeño mango salsa. TIP: Save remaining pickled jalapeños for your own use.
Place tortillas on a flat surface. Spread cream cheese on half of each tortilla. Top with Buffalo cauliflower and mozzarella. Drizzle with remaining hot sauce, fold quesadillas, and gently press to seal.
Heat 1 tsp vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add one quesadilla and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat to make the remaining quesadilla, adding oil as needed.
Cut each Buffalo cauliflower quesadilla into three pieces. Serve with jalapeño mango salsa, lime wedges on the side, and ranch dressing for dipping. Bon appétit!