Snap Pea and Asparagus Salad
with Minty Yogurt & Radishes
Get Recipes Delivered
- 3 cups snap peas, trimmed and sliced in half on a bias
- 4 asparagus spears, sliced on a bias
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup Forager® Project Cashewgurt®
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp dill fronds, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Add the snap peas, asparagus and radishes to a bowl and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Place yogurt in a small bowl and add mustard, mint, dill, parsley and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Smear the minty yogurt on the plate. Pile the snap peas, asparagus and radishes on top. Garnish with mint leaves and dill fronds. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Enjoy!