Broccoli Cheddar Quesadillas
with Roasted Peppers & Ranch
Get Recipes Delivered
- 6 oz broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 2 gluten-free quinoa tortillas
- 2 oz vegan shredded cheddar
- 4 oz roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch dressing
- 3 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat1 tsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook until broccoli is tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Wipe skillet clean.
Place tortillas on a clean work surface and sprinkle half the cheddar on half of each tortilla. Top with cooked broccoli and roasted red peppers. Fold quesadillas and gently press to seal.
Heat 1 tsp olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add one quesadilla and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Divide between 2 plates and serve with ranch.