Caprese-Style Orzo & White Beans
with Romesco Sauce
Get Recipes Delivered
- 4 oz orzo
- 3 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz roasted tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 13.4 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 0.25 oz fresh basil, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup romesco sauce
- 1 tsp + 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo, stir, and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain the orzo and return to the pot, off heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Add grape tomatoes, roasted tomatoes, red wine vinegar, and 2 tbsp olive oil to a medium bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Let tomatoes marinate while the orzo cooks.
Add the cooked orzo and cannellini beans to the marinated tomatoes and stir to combine. Divide caprese-style orzo between bowls. Top with basil and romesco sauce.