Chopped Antipasti Salads
with Crispy Chickpeas & Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Get Recipes Delivered
- 13.4 oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp everything bagel spice
- ¼ cup gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- 4 mini sweet peppers, quartered, destemmed, and deseeded
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 2 oz vegan ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chickpeas and cover with a lid. Cook until chickpeas start to brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Shake the pan and continue cooking until chickpeas are crispy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add everything bagel spice and breadcrumbs. Stir until breadcrumbs are golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Set the broiler to high. Add mini sweet peppers, 1 tsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt to a foil-lined baking sheet and toss. Broil peppers until charred and tender, 2 to 4 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil)
Add sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, red wine vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a large bowl. Stir the sun-dried tomato vinaigrette to combine. Add cucumber, celery, carrot, and tomato and set aside the chopped antipasti salad.
Add lettuce to the bowl with the vinaigrette and toss. Divide the chopped antipasti salad between bowls. Top with crispy chickpeas and roasted peppers. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Tuck in!