Creamy Peanut Noodles
with Gingered Green Beans & Lime
View Full Nutrition Label
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 oz peanut butter
- 3 tsp tamari
- 1 oz rice vinegar
- 1 oz sweet chile sauce
- 1 lime, one half juiced, one half wedged (divided)
- 1 oz fresh ginger, minced (divided)
- ¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 oz green beans, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 10 oz fresh ramen noodles
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil for the ramen noodles. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, sweet chile sauce, lime juice, just half the ginger, and ¼ cup warm water and whisk to combine. (4-serving meal: use ½ cup warm water)
Add peanuts to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook until toasted and golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
Return the large nonstick skillet to the stove over medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add remaining ginger, garlic, green beans, and a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally until green beans are crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Cover to keep warm. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp vegetable oil)
Add ramen noodles to the boiling water and cook until just al dente, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain noodles and run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Return noodles to the empty saucepan.
Return the saucepan with noodles to the stove over medium heat. Add peanut sauce and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
Divide the creamy peanut noodles between bowls. Top with gingered green beans and sprinkle with toasted peanuts and scallion. Serve with lime wedges. Bon appétit!