Dolma-Stuffed Grilled Cheese
with Lemon-Dill Potato Wedges & Toum
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced lengthwise into wedges
- ¼ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems roughly chopped
- 4 oz roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 oz vegan mayo
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 oz vegan mozzarella cheese
- 4 stuffed grape leaves (dolmas), halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add potato, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet, and toss. Bake until potatoes are golden brown and fork-tender, 20 to 25 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Add parsley, roasted red pepper, 1 tsp olive oil, and pinch of salt and pepper to a small bowl, stir to combine, and set aside. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil)
Add mayo, lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl, stir to combine, and set aside.
Place 2 slices of sourdough bread on a cutting board. Spread 1 tbsp toum on each slice, and divide the red pepper relish between the two slices. Top with mozzarella and stuffed grape leaves. Close sandwiches with the remaining bread slices.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sandwiches and cook, applying pressure with a spatula, until cheese has melted and sandwiches are golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil) TIP: If your bread is getting too dark, lower the heat.
Add potato wedges, lemon zest, dried dill, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a medium bowl and toss. Cut the dolma-stuffed grilled cheese sandwiches in half. Divide the grilled cheese sandwiches and lemon-dill potato wedges between plates. Serve with toum on the side for dipping. Enjoy!