Gochujang Veggie Bowls
with Midnight Grains & Kimchi Mayo
View Full Nutrition Label
Get Recipes Delivered
- ½ cup midnight grains
- 1 oz fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 oz cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2.8 oz vegan cabbage kimchi, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart® Soy-Free Vegenaise®
- 1 lime, one half juiced, one half cut into wedges
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add midnight grains, ginger, garlic, 1 cup water, and a pinch of salt to a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until water is absorbed and grains are tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside, covered, to steam.
Add sweet potato, radish, scallion, and cauliflower florets to a baking sheet. Add gochujang and sesame oil, and toss. Roast until sweet potatoes are browned and fork-tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
Add kimchi and Vegenaise to a small bowl and stir the kimchi mayo.
Add lime juice to the cooked midnight grains, toss, and divide grains between plates. Top with gochujang roasted vegetables and dollop with kimchi mayo. Serve with lime wedges. Bon appétit!