Green Goddess Bowls
with Broccoli & Ranch Dressing
Get Recipes Delivered
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 6 oz broccoli florets, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 avocado, diced (pit removed)
- ¼ oz fresh dill, fronds picked and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅓ cup vegan ranch dressing
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add 2 cups salted water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Make a small tear at the top of the brown rice bag and microwave bag for 1 minute. Add broccoli to the boiling water. Cover and cook until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the broccoli. TIP: If you don’t have a microwave, add the precooked brown rice and 1 tbsp water to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cover and steam until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Divide the brown rice between bowls. Add broccoli, avocado, and dill. Top with pumpkin seeds and drizzle with ranch dressing.