Kimchi Mushroom Fried Rice
with Bok Choy & Sriracha Aioli
Get Recipes Delivered
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 oz baby bok choy, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 4 oz vegan cabbage kimchi, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 scallion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp vegetable oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cremini mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add carrot, baby bok choy, garlic, ginger, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until carrot is crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer sautéed vegetables to a plate. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp vegetable oil) TIP: Crisp-tender means the vegetables will still have some crunch.
Return the skillet to medium-high heat with 2 tsp vegetable oil. Add precooked brown rice and cook until it begins to crisp in places, 4 to 5 minutes. Add sautéed vegetables and kimchi to fried rice and stir. Cook until hot, about 1 minute. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp vegetable oil) TIP: To help rice crisp, don’t stir it too much.
Add mayo and as much Sriracha as you’d like to a small bowl and whisk the Sriracha aioli until smooth. TIP: We suggest using all of the Sriracha.
Divide the kimchi mushroom fried rice between bowls and sprinkle with scallion. Drizzle with Sriracha aioli. 잘 먹겠습니다