Matcha Overnight Oats
with Pecans & Vanilla Yogurt
View Full Nutrition Label
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 2¼ cups non-dairy milk (not included)
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup pecans
- 5.3 oz Forager Project® Organic Dairy-Free Cashewmilk Yogurt
- 2¼ cups non-dairy milk*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add matcha powder, oats, agave, non-dairy milk, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl or container with a lid. Stir, cover, and refrigerate oats overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Divide the matcha overnight oats between 4 serving dishes. Top with kiwi, pecans, and yogurt.