Miso Coconut Ramen Bowls
with Charred Broccolini & Lemon
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 5.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 oz ginger, sliced into rounds
- 8 oz broccolini, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 oz teen spinach
- 10 oz fresh ramen noodles
- 1 lemon, half juiced, half cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil for the ramen. In a separate medium saucepan, combine white miso paste, coconut milk, tamari, 3 cups water, and a pinch of salt. Bring miso coconut broth to a boil over medium-high heat and whisk to dissolve miso paste. Add ginger, reduce heat to low, and let broth simmer until you're ready to serve. (4-serving meal: use 6 cups water).
Move oven rack to the top and set oven to broil on high. Add broccolini, 1 tsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt to a baking sheet and toss. Broil broccolini until tender and beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp vegetable oil).
Add spinach to the miso coconut broth and stir. Simmer until just wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add ramen noodles to boiling water and cook until just al dente, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain noodles and run under cool water to stop the cooking process.
Add lemon juice to the miso coconut broth. Taste broth and add salt as needed. Divide ramen noodles between bowls. Top with miso coconut broth, charred broccolini, and chili garlic sauce. Serve with lemon wedges. Tuck in! TIP: If you’re sensitive to spice, omit or use less chili garlic sauce.