New England Lobster Rolls
with Hearts of Palm & Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges
Get Recipes Delivered
- 10 oz Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into ½-inch wedges
- 14 oz hearts of palm, drained and patted dry
- 1 tsp New England seasoning
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- ¼ oz fresh dill, fronds finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, half juiced, half cut into wedges (divided)
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 hot dog buns
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil*
- 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add potato wedges, 2 tsp vegetable oil, a pinch of salt, and ¼ tsp pepper to a baking sheet and toss. Roast until wedges are lightly browned and crisp in places, 20 to 25 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp vegetable oil, ½ tsp pepper)
Add hearts of palm, 1 tsp vegetable oil, New England seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet, gently toss, and place pieces cut side down. Roast until lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp vegetable oil)
Add shallot, celery, dill, just 1 tbsp lemon juice, mayo, and capers to a large bowl. Mix the dill dressing. Taste, and add salt and pepper as necessary. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp lemon juice)
Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush the top of each hot dog bun with 1 tsp olive oil and place oiled side down in the skillet to toast, 1 to 2 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil) TIP: You can also toast hot dog buns in the oven.
Add lemon zest to the roasted potato wedges and toss to coat. Add roasted hearts of palm to the dill dressing and gently toss to coat. Divide the hearts of palm mixture between the toasted hot dog buns. Serve the New England lobster rolls with lemon pepper potato wedges and lemon wedges on the side. Dig in!