One-Pot Black Bean Enchilada Pasta
with Sweet Peppers & Lime
Get Recipes Delivered
- 6 oz dried gluten-free penne
- 6 oz Mojo Rojo sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 mini sweet peppers, trimmed and sliced into rounds
- 13.4 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp masa harina
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 2 oz teen spinach
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add pasta, Mojo Rojo sauce, paprika, cumin, sweet peppers, black beans, masa harina, a pinch of salt and 2 cups water to a medium pot. If the liquid does not cover the dried pasta, you may need more than cups; add ¼ cup of water at a time until desired result is achieved. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook uncovered until pasta is al dente, stirring frequently to avoid sticking, 12 to 15 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 4 cups)
Add cashew cheese and spinach to pasta and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Divide pasta between shallow bowls and top with a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!