with Agrodolce Peppers & Cannellini Bean Purée
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 8 mini sweet peppers, halved, trimmed, and deseeded
- 1 oz balsamic glaze
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 13.4 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 multigrain flatbreads
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 1 oz vegan basil pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Set the broiler to high. Add shallot, mini sweet peppers, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet, and toss. Broil until shallot is soft and peppers are browned at the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove roasted vegetables from the oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Toss the peppers to coat. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil) TIP: We will use the broiler again in step 3.
Add garlic, lemon juice, cannellini beans, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp water, and a pinch of salt to a food processor. Purée until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp water)
Toast flatbreads for 1 to 2 minutes, flip, and toast for another 1 to 2 minutes. Spread cannellini bean purée on the flatbreads and cut flatbread into quarters. Top with agrodolce peppers, herb garlic cheese, and pesto. Bon appétit! TIP: Don’t let the flatbreads get too crispy. They should still be pliable enough to fold.