with Pan-Roasted Broccolini & Almond Crusted Cashew Cheese
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (divided)
- 2 oz Treeline Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 oz chopped olive tapenade
- ½ cup polenta
- 2 oz Romesco sauce (divided)
- Salt and pepper*
- 1 tbsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat 2 cups salted water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for the polenta. Add almonds, just half the paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a small bowl. Divide herb garlic cheese in half and roll into balls. Roll cheese in almonds to fully coat. Flatten each ball into a ¾-inch thick disk. Keep in the bowl until ready to use. (4-serving meal: use 4 cups salted water, divide herb garlic cheese into four)
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mini sweet peppers and a pinch of salt. Cook, turning occasionally, until peppers are charred in places and beginning to soften, 4 to 6 minutes. Add broccolini and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off heat and mix in the olive tapenade. Set aside. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Reduce the water to a simmer and slowly add polenta while whisking continuously until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in just half the Romesco sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. TIP: Don’t start the polenta until the vegetables are cooked.
Divide Romesco polenta between bowls and top with pan-roasted broccolini, peppers, and almond crusted cashew cheese. Drizzle with the remaining Romesco and any almonds left in the bowl. Enjoy!