Spicy Curry Noodles
with Mint & Peach-Avocado Salad
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¼ cup sweet chile sauce (divided)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 peach, diced (pit removed)
- 1 avocado, diced (pit removed)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ¼ oz fresh mint, leaves picked
- 3.5 oz sweet potato glass noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, trimmed and diced
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 tsp + 1 tbsp vegetable oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil for the glass noodles. Add just half the sweet chile sauce, lime juice, 1 tsp vegetable oil and pinch of salt to a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add peach, avocado, cucumber, and mint to the lime dressing and stir to combine. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp vegetable oil)
Add glass noodles to the boiling water and cook until noodles are tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and rinse noodles with cool water to stop the cooking process. TIP: We’ll use this pan again in the next step.
Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in the medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and cook until soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add green curry paste, tamari, remaining sweet chile sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the pan, and stir to combine. Add noodles and stir until they are coated, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp vegetable oil)
Divide spicy curry noodle salad between shallow bowls. Top with mint and peach-avocado salad, and sprinkle with hemp seeds and cashews. Tuck in!