Sweet Potato Flatbread
with Roasted Grapes & Cashew Cheese
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- ¼ oz fresh thyme, leaves picked from the stems
- 4 oz red grapes, picked from the stems
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 2 multigrain flatbreads
- 4 oz baby arugula
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil*
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Add sweet potato, 2 tsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to one side of a baking sheet, and toss. Sprinkle thyme on the potatoes and roast until potatoes are tender, 18 to 20 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp vegetable oil)
When sweet potatoes are halfway done, remove baking sheet from the oven, add grapes to the other side, and drizzle with 1 tsp vegetable oil. Return baking sheet to the oven and roast until grapes are softened and begin to burst, 8 to 10 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp vegetable oil) TIP: For the 4-serving recipe, roast sweet potatoes and grapes on separate baking sheets.
Add garlic, cashew cheese, and 1 tbsp olive oil to a small bowl. Whisk the garlic cashew cheese until smooth. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Toast flatbreads in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes. Add baby arugula, balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a medium bowl, and toss the salad. Spread garlic cashew cheese on the toasted flatbreads and top with roasted sweet potatoes and grapes. Cut sweet potato flatbreads into wedges and top with arugula salad. Bon appétit! (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil)