Tarragon Ponzu Noodles
with Tomatoes & Crispy Kale
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¼ oz fresh tarragon, leaves picked from the stems
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (divided)
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz Lacinato kale, destemmed and leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- 10 oz ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the ramen. Add tarragon leaves, lemon juice, orange juice, tamari, and sesame oil to a large bowl. Stir the ponzu sauce and add the tomatoes. TIP: Taste the ponzu sauce and add more citrus juice if you’d like.
Add kale to a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss. Roast until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil)
Add ramen noodles to the boiling water and cook until just al dente, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain noodles and run under cool water to stop the cooking process. Add cooked ramen to the large bowl with the ponzu sauce and toss to coat.
Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add sesame seeds and panko breadcrumbs and toast until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, remove from heat, and let cool. Add lemon zest and stir. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp olive oil)
Divide the tarragon ponzu noodles with tomatoes between bowls. Top with crispy kale and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and panko breadcrumbs. いただきます