Thai Curry Roasted Vegetables
with Lime Quinoa & Chile-Plum Salsa
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¾ cup white quinoa
- 1 lime, zested and juiced (divided)
- 1 tbsp panang curry paste
- 1 zucchini, trimmed and cut into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered, pieces separated
- 1 plum, quartered (pit removed)
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- ½ oz fresh cilantro, 4 sprigs left whole, the remaining leaves and tender stems finely chopped (divided)
- 1 Fresno chile, finely diced
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil*
- 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add quinoa, 1¼ cups water, and a pinch of salt to a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until the spirals burst and water is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Add lime zest and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cover to keep warm. (4-serving meal: use 2½ cups water)
Add panang curry paste, 2 tbsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and whisk. (4-serving meal: use 4 tbsp vegetable oil)
Add zucchini, red bell pepper, shallot, and Thai curry mixture to a baking sheet and toss to coat. Move veggies to one side of the baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove baking sheet from the oven and add plum, 1 tsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt to the other side. Toss and roast, another 10 to 12 minutes. Add pistachios to one corner of the baking sheet for the last 2 minutes to toast. (4-serving meal: use 2 tsp vegetable oil)
Roughly chop the roasted plums. Add plums, chopped cilantro, lime juice, just 1 tbsp Fresno chile, a pinch of salt, and 1 tsp olive oil to a medium bowl and stir to combine. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp Fresno chile, 2 tsp olive oil) TIP:If you’re sensitive to spice, add less Fresno chile.
Divide lime quinoa between bowls. Top with Thai curry roasted vegetables, chile-plum salsa, and cilantro sprigs. Sprinkle with pistachios. Enjoy!