Tropical Chia Pudding
with Kiwi & Macadamia Nuts
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 4 tsp agave
- 2¼ cups non-dairy milk (not included)
- 5.3 oz Forager Project® Organic Dairy-Free Cashewmilk Yogurt
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Non-dairy milk*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add chia seeds, agave, non-dairy milk, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl or container with a lid. Let the mixture sit for 2 to 3 minutes, and stir, cover, and refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Divide the chia pudding between bowls and top with yogurt, kiwi, and macadamia nuts.