Vibrant Veggie Burgers
with Curry Mayo & Fries
Madras-style curry powder pairs perfectly with these carrot-based veggie burgers while pickled jalapenos brighten the dish.
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 russet potato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp Madras curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 2 pretzel burger buns
- 2 Actual Veggies® Orange Burgers
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 2 oz pickled jalapeños
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine potato, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper on foil-lined baking sheet and roast until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Stir together mayo, curry powder, garlic, and a pinch of salt in small bowl. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Toast buns directly on oven rack until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to serving plates.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add veggie burgers and cook until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes per side. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Combine arugula, just half the pickled jalapenos, and a pinch of salt in medium bowl and toss. (TIP: You can also place ingredients directly on your cutting board and toss.)
Spread curry mayo on bottom half of each bun. Add veggie burgers and arugula, and top with remaining bun halves. Serve with fries and remaining pickled jalapenos. Enjoy!