Vibrant Veggie Burgers
with Curry Mayo & Fries
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 russet potato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pretzel burger buns
- 2 Actual Veggies® Orange Burgers
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 2 oz pickled jalapeños
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add potato, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a foil-lined baking sheet and roast until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Add mayo, curry powder, garlic, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil).
Toast buns directly on the oven rack until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to serving plates.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until browned and heated through, 4 to 6 minutes per side. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil).
Add arugula, just half the pickled jalapeños, and a pinch of salt to a medium bowl and toss. TIP: You can also place ingredients directly on your cutting board and toss.
Spread the curry mayo on the bottom half of each bun. Top with vibrant veggie burgers and arugula, and close the burgers. Serve with fries and remaining pickled jalapeños. Enjoy!