We’re Cultivating the Plant-Based Revolution
GOOD CLEAN FUN
When you eat a plant-based diet good things happen:
- Decreased chance of high blood pressure
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Lower risk of diabetes
GAME-CHANGER: a plant-based diet is the only diet scientifically proven to improve or reverse chronic disease.
Let’s keep it green and clean because eating more plants is better for the planet, too.
- Eat 1 less burger a week to save the equivalent of 320 miles in carbon emissions.
- It takes 39 gallons to produce 1 pound of vegetables, it takes 47x more water to produce the equivalent amount of beef.
DID YOU KNOW: Meal kits have a smaller carbon footprint than equivalent meals bought from a grocery store? Cool, right?
Purple Carrot is fun
Blind taste tests, surprising samples, chef tips and tricks, contests…the fun never ends. And you’re a part of it all! If you thought plant-based lifestyle was stodgy, we’re about to blow your mind.
FUN FACT: there are over 20,000 edible plants on the planet. Let’s see how many different ways we stir up some fresh, plant-based fun!
Plants have the power to transform you and the planet.
We believe big changes start with small seeds. Plants don’t grow overnight and there are fits and starts, what matters is that we stick to it even when the going gets tough.
We believe in breaking boundaries. We’re not doing what’s typical, we’re doing what works for you.
We're pro-plant, not anti-animal. When it comes to plant-based living, we’re realistic. Eat what you love, but eat more plants.
- Meatless Monday; and Earthday.org. Carrington, Damien. The Guardian. May 2018.
- Heard, Brent R.; Bandekarm, Mayur; Vassar, Benjamin; Miller, Shelie A. Elsevier: Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol. 147. August 2019.