with Caraway Roasted Potatoes & Maple Mustard Dressing
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 16 oz fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 vegan Italian sausages, plastic casing removed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Add carrots, onion, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, caraway seeds, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet. Toss to coat and roast until vegetables begin to brown, 15 to 17 minutes.
Add Dijon mustard and maple syrup to a small bowl. Mix the maple mustard dressing.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook halved sausages, cut side down, until crisp and browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip sausages and cook for an additional 1 to 3 minutes.
Divide the herb sausages and caraway roasted vegetables between large plates. Drizzle with maple mustard dressing and serve any remaining dressing on the side for dipping. Bon appétit!