with Caraway Roasted Potatoes & Maple Mustard Dressing
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 vegan Italian sausages, plastic casing removed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Add carrot, onion, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, caraway seeds, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet. Toss to coat, and roast until the vegetables begin to brown, 15 to 17 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Add Dijon mustard and maple syrup to a small bowl. Mix the maple mustard dressing.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place halved sausages cut side down and cook until crisp and browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip sausages and cook another 1 to 3 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Divide the herb sausages and caraway roasted vegetables between large plates. Drizzle with maple mustard dressing, and serve any remaining dressing on the side for dipping. Bon appétit!