Autumn Arugula Bowls
with Crispy Herb Chickpeas
Get Recipes Delivered
- 13.4 oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- 2 oz Castelvetrano olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 1/4 cup romesco sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine chickpeas, carrots, 1 tbsp olive oil, Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt on baking sheet and toss. Roast until browned and crispy in places, 14 to 16 minutes.
Stir together olives, cranberries, walnuts, vinegar, arugula, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in medium bowl.
Divide arugula salad between two bowls and top with crispy herb chickpeas and carrots. Dollop with romesco sauce. Dig in!