Avocado & Greens Quesadillas
with Smoky Ranch
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch dressing
- 1 tsp chipotle morita powder
- 2 gluten-free quinoa tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 oz teen spinach
- 2 oz vegan shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper*
- 1 tsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Stir together ranch, chipotle morita powder, and a pinch of salt in small bowl.
Place tortillas on clean work surface and spread just 1 tbsp smoky ranch on half of each tortilla. Top with avocado, spinach, and cheddar. Fold quesadillas and gently press to seal.
Heat 1 tsp olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add one quesadilla and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining quesadilla. Cut into quarters and divide between plates. Serve with remaining smoky ranch.