Crispy Sumac Brown Rice Bowls
with Pistachios & Cashew Cheese
View Full Nutrition Label
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 1 tbsp pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 2 tsp ground sumac
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves picked and tender stems roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Roll herb garlic cheese into 4 balls and press into the pistachios to evenly coat.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add precooked brown rice, sumac, and a pinch of salt, and stir. Let cook, undisturbed, until the rice begins to crisp, 5 to 7 minutes.
Divide the crispy sumac brown rice between bowls. Top with cashew cheese balls, cucumber, parsley, and raisins.