Curry Roasted Cauliflower
with Masala Chickpeas & Ginger Cucumber Salsa
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem removed and cut into florets
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled and minced (divided)
- 13.4 oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp tomato powder
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 scallion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ oz fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems chopped
- 2 oz tamarind chutney
- 3 tbsp olive oil*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add cauliflower, curry powder, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt to a baking sheet and toss. Roast cauliflower until tender and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, just half the ginger, and a pinch of salt in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chickpeas, garam masala, tomato powder, and ½ cup water and bring mixture to a simmer. Cook until mixture reduces slightly and begins to coat the chickpeas, 3 to 6 minutes. Turn off heat and cover skillet with a lid to keep warm.
Add remaining ginger, cucumber, scallion, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, a pinch of salt, and 1 tbsp olive oil to a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
Divide the masala chickpeas between bowls. Top with curry roasted cauliflower and ginger cucumber salsa. Drizzle with tamarind chutney. Enjoy!