Protein Power Bowls
with Roasted Peppers & Herb Vinaigrette
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp agave
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 13.4 oz cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems roughly chopped
- 4 oz roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add lemon juice, agave, Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a small bowl and whisk the herb vinaigrette.
Add rice to a medium bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Add cannellini beans, shallot, parsley, roasted red peppers, and herb vinaigrette to the rice and toss to combine. Divide between bowls. TIP: If you don’t have a microwave, add the precooked brown rice and 1 tbsp water to a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cover and steam until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes.