Spicy Gochujang Flatbreads
with Kimchi & Charred Scallion-Kale
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 oz Vegan Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (divided)
- 1/2 tbsp gochujang
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 scallions, trimmed cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 oz curly kale, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 flatbreads
- 4 oz vegan kimchi
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Add cream cheese, just 2 tsp sesame oil, gochujang, maple, and a pinch of salt to a small bowl and stir to combine. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp sesame oil).
Heat just 2 tsp sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until scallions are lightly charred, 5 to 6 minutes. Add kale and sesame seeds and cook until wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp sesame oil). TIP: Keep remaining sesame oil for your own use.
Place flatbreads directly on the oven rack and bake until slightly crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Divide the spicy gochujang cream cheese between flat breads. Divide kimchi between the flatbreads and top with charred scallion-kale. Cut into quarters and serve.