Thai Peanut Tofu Wraps
with Roasted Corn & Cabbage Slaw
Get Recipes Delivered
- 10 oz organic extra firm tofu, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 3 oz gluten-free Thai Peanut sauce (divided)
- 13.4 oz sweet corn
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 oz shredded green cabbage
- ½ oz fresh cilantro, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 multigrain flatbreads
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Set oven to broil. Add tofu and corn to a baking sheet. Add just half the peanut sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss. Place baking sheet on the middle rack and broil until corn is golden brown and tofu is browned on edges and firm, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add cucumber, cabbage, cilantro, peanuts, lime juice, Sriracha, and remaining peanut sauce to a bowl and toss.
Toast flatbreads on the middle rack of the oven until warm and pliable, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add Thai Peanut tofu, roasted corn, and cabbage slaw to one side of the flatbread. Fold to make a sandwich and cut in half. Enjoy!