Waldorf Chickpea Salad Lettuce Cups
Get Recipes Delivered
- 13.4 oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 green apple, half diced, half sliced (divided)
- 1/3 cup Forager Project® Organic Dairy-Free Cashewmilk Yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 romaine lettuce head, leaves separated
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
In large bowl, mash chickpeas with back of fork until they start to stick together and become creamy. Add diced apple, yogurt, mayo, vinegar, celery, dried cranberries, walnuts, and a pinch of salt and pepper and stir.
Divide waldorf chickpea salad between two plates and serve with lettuce and apple slices.