Apricot Overnight Oats
with Walnuts & Kiwis
Get Recipes Delivered
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (not included)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp apricot preserves
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- Non-dairy milk*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Add oats, maple syrup, non-dairy milk, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl or container with a lid. Stir, cover, and refrigerate oats overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Divide the overnight oats between 4 serving dishes and top with walnuts, apricot preserves, and kiwi.