Cashew Cheese Stuffed Peaches
with Macadamia Nuts & Gingered Tabouli
Get Recipes Delivered
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- ½ cup millet
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (divided)
- 4 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- ¼ oz fresh parsley, leaves picked and left whole
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tsp ground sumac
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 1 peach, halved (pit removed)
- 2 oz baby arugula
- 2 tbsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat macadamia nuts in a small saucepan over medium heat. Toast, stirring occasionally, until just starting to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add sesame seeds and toast until golden brown and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a small plate and set aside. TIP: We will reuse this saucepan in the next step.
Toast millet in the small saucepan over medium heat until aromatic and beginning to pop, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook until water is absorbed and grains are tender, 17 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat, add lemon zest and a pinch of salt, and fluff with a fork. Set aside, uncovered. (4-serving meal: use 2 cups water)
Add tomato, ginger, parsley, cucumber, sumac, lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt to a large bowl. Stir to combine. (4-serving meal: use 4 tbsp olive oil)
Divide the cashew cheese between the peach halves, pressing to stuff the cheese into the centers. Place the peach halves, cheese side down, onto the plate with the macadamia nuts and sesame seeds and press lightly. TIP: Use any leftover nuts and seeds for garnish.
Add arugula and millet to the large bowl with the marinated vegetables and gently toss to combine. Divide the gingered tabouli between bowls. Top with cashew cheese stuffed peaches with macadamia nuts. Sprinkle with remaining macadamia nuts and sesame seeds. Bon appétit!