with Roasted Vegetables & Tzatziki Sauce
Get Recipes Delivered
- 13.4 oz chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 tsp ground sumac
- ¾ cup white quinoa
- 4 radishes, quartered
- 4 oz green beans
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 4 oz grape tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, half juiced, half cut into wedges (divided)
- 2 oz vegan tzatziki
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Add chickpeas, 1 tbsp olive oil, ground sumac, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet and toss. Roast until chickpeas are crispy, 18 to 20 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp olive oil)
Add quinoa, 1¼ cups water, and a pinch of salt to a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until spirals burst and water is absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 2½ cups water)
Add radish, green beans, 2 tsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a baking sheet and toss. Roast until vegetables are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp olive oil)
Add garlic, cucumber, tomato, parsley, scallion, just half the lemon juice, 2 tsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the cooked quinoa and stir. (4-serving meal: use 4 tsp olive oil) TIP: Keep remaining lemon juice for your own use.
Divide the quinoa tabouli between bowls. Top with sumac chickpeas and roasted vegetables. Drizzle with tzatziki. Serve with lemon wedges. Dig in!