Thai Peanut Flatbreads
with Roasted Tofu & Herby Carrot Salad
Get Recipes Delivered
- 10 oz extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry, and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 lime, zested, half juiced, half cut into wedges (divided)
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 Thai chile, thinly sliced
- 0.25 oz mint, leaves torn
- 0.25 oz basil, leaves torn
- 2 flatbreads
- 6 tbsp Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tbsp peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp vegetable oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine tofu, shallot, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper on baking sheet and toss. Bake until tofu is crispy and browned in places, 12 to 15 minutes. Toss tofu with lime zest and set aside. (4-serving meal: use 2 tbsp vegetable oil).
Combine carrots, just ¼ tsp Thai chile, lime juice, mint, basil, 1 tsp vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in medium bowl and gently toss. (4-serving meal: use ½ tsp Thai chile, 2 tsp vegetable oil). TIP: Add more Thai chile if you prefer more spice.
lace flatbreads directly on oven rack and bake until slightly crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Spread peanut sauce on flatbreads and top with roasted tofu, shallots, and herby carrot salad. Cut into quarters and transfer to plates. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve with lime wedges. กินให้อร่อย!