Fiesta Corn Flatbreads
with Cashew Cheese & Smashed Avocado
Get Recipes Delivered
- 1 ear of corn, husked and kernels cut from the cob
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 oz Treeline® Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Cheese
- 1 avocado, flesh smashed (pit removed)
- 4 oz roasted red peppers
- 0.25 oz fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 3 tsp olive oil*
- Salt and pepper*
- *Not included
- Ingredients are listed for 2 servings. If you're making 4 servings, please double your ingredients by using both meal kit bags provided.
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add corn and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, undisturbed, until corn starts to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir and continue to cook until corn is charred in places, another 3 to 4 minutes. TIP: If the corn starts to pop, cover with a lid.
Position the oven rack in the middle and set oven to broil on high. Add cumin, 2 tsp olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to a small bowl and stir the cumin oil. Add the flatbreads to a baking sheet and broil the flatbreads until they start to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove flatbreads from oven and flip them over. Drizzle cumin oil and spread herb garlic cheese on the flatbreads. Return to oven and broil until edges are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. TIP: All broilers are different; watch the flatbreads carefully to ensure they don’t burn.
Transfer flatbreads to plates. Cover with smashed avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with charred corn, roasted red peppers, and cilantro. ¡Buen provecho!