Tofu Egg Fried Rice
with Sriracha Mayo
Get Recipes Delivered
- 10 oz organic extra firm tofu, patted dry and finely crumbled
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 8.8 oz precooked brown rice
- 4 oz teen spinach
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 4 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp vegetable oil*
- *Not included
- For full ingredient list, see Nutrition.
- ~This recipe has a spicy ingredient! For low-heat, use spicy ingredients as instructed. For no-heat, omit them entirely.~
Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add tofu and cook, stirring occasionally, until tofu is slightly dry, 2 to 3 minutes. Add turmeric, nutritional yeast, and ½ tsp salt and cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl and set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Return same skillet to medium-high heat with 2 tsp vegetable oil. Add rice, flatten on bottom of skillet, and cook, undisturbed, until rice begins to crisp and pop, 4 to 6 minutes. Add spinach and stir until just wilted. Add tofu egg, season to taste with salt, and stir to combine.
Stir together mayo and Sriracha in small bowl. Divide tofu egg fried rice between 4 bowls and drizzle with Sriracha mayo.